Thursday, February 23, 2012

first Article


My name is Jeramiah Burton and this is my first article on blogger. Below this you may see a bunch of long articles, these are from my former blog, How I see It, which was a tumblr page, after using that page for a few months I realized that tumblr lacked alot of good quality options and chose to move over to google blogger where I can hopefully be able to continue to spread the good word of God.

I figure that the best first article would be to explain why I went with the name "Written Truth." I went with a title that could be taken as what I write is "absolute truth" but that is not what I wish to portray rather that the opinions and beliefs that I have come to come from the only truth in my life. In a world that seems to put their faith in politics and celebrities that never seem to hold firm, I put my life into the book that has never changed, the holy bible, the written truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment