Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Crazy Faith


Sub-Article #2: Why I and other Christians are SO Crazy in Our Faith
Do you remember when you were little and your parents told you that santa was real, and you believed them? Well faith in Christ is nothing like that. If  your a Christian your going to get this if not, well I suggest you join the club lol jk jk (no I’m not)
As christians a key property to our salvation is faith, as said Christ (Matt. 17:20) “faith the size of a mustard seed can move the mountains” Think about that for a second!! The power of faith, a size of a mustard seed can move the mountain! imagine a watermelon seed!! lol
But let me back up for a second, what is our faith based on??? (This is aimed for all the none believers, just sayin.) It’s simple! We’re CRAZY!!! As Christians we believe 2000 yrs ago God came down to our filth of a planet in the shape of a man, to die on a cross!! (Which was the most horrific form of death that the Roman Empire had, it was only for the worst of criminals, yet our savior had commited none)
WHY THE WOULD HE DO THAT!?!?! It’s because he loved us. He loved us so much that he was willing to die, to be the perfect sacrifice for sins.
As Christians we are crazy enough to have faith, to know that he died for our sins. And I know if I was the only sinner ever to exist that Jesus Christ would make that same sacrifice for me alone, for his love is so strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment