Thursday, February 23, 2012

Romans 3:23-24


Sub-Article #1: Study of Romans 3:23-24
Well it being sunday I had planned to talk about what I learned at church today, but I realized what my pastor said today was a some strong stuff, and considering I’m just starting my blog IDK if thats the best idea to bring that into the pic lol.
So I’m going to talk about, you guessed it, what im reading! I recently started to read Romans in “da Jesus book.” well first of all awesome book! I’ve reread it already since I started cuz I liked it so much! But something that I keep coming across is Romans 3:23-24. “for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption this is in Christ Jesus” THAT IS AWESOME! I’m sorry but does that verse not make you just smile!
Think about it! We ALL sin, and when we compare ourselves to God, even Opera falls short of his glory! He is the God that can say ” I am the great I am” (which means I am everything, for I created everything). Its just awesome to think about, it really is. But what’s even better! is the fact that Jesus christ our lord and savior has granted us the ability to stand before our God! Because of his “gift” to the world, we can stand before our God. This gift though came at a very high price and I’m not talking “new car for your 16th birthday” high price, were talking about the death of a man, but not just any man! The only man not to sin, to be born of a virgin, and come as a servant! we’re talking about the death of God’s one and only son. The perfect sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment